Units: US | Metric
2 cups dry chicken stove top stuffing mix (from the canister)
2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups cubed ham (or use Bob Evans Sausage, cooked, drained well, and crumbled)
6 eggs, beaten
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Lightly grease a 9 x 12 baking dish.
3 Mix all the ingredients together.
4 Pour into prepared baking dish.
5 Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Baked Ravioli (gamecockgirlcooks.wordpress.com)
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole (gamecockgirlcooks.wordpress.com)
- Potato Bacon Casserole (thefoodvillain.wordpress.com)
- Cheesy Goodness Hashbrown Casserole (mommehskitchen.wordpress.com)
- A Recipe: Stuffed Pepper Casserole (mommainbloom.wordpress.com)
- Weeknight Dinner: Oozy Spicy Broccoli Quinoa Mac ‘N Cheese (homewithyou.typepad.com)