Servings: 12 Units: US | Metric
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
additional pizza sauce (optional)
1 In a bowl, combine the egg, pizza sauce, bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
2 Fold beef into mixture and mix well.
3 Divide meat mixture into 12 greased muffin cups.
4 Press mixture into bottom and up the sides.
5 Fill center with cheese.
6 Bake at 375°F for 15-18 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
7 Serve immediately with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.
8 Or cool, place in freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months.
9 To use frozen pizza cups:.
10 Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
11 Heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
12 Top with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.
- Zucchini White Pizza (bakingbarkingboxing.wordpress.com)
- Pizza Balls! (unbelievablecomfortzone.com)
- RAD #4-Crazy Crust Pizza (juliencb.wordpress.com)
- meatless monday: portobello pizzas with tomato, basil, and pine nuts (bungalowkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Pizza Pizza! (foodwithq.wordpress.com)
- Pizza Dip (kimmiecats.wordpress.com)
- Pizza Packet (dizzybusyandhungry.com)
- Frugal Foods – Homemade Pizza Sauce (apronsandcammies.com)
- Mozza Sticks (kimmiecats.wordpress.com)
- Hawaiian Pizza (balanceandblueberries.wordpress.com)