DONT MISS BREAKFAST! NO TIME TO COOK…DO THIS!!!
- These count as breakfast, right? (luminousvegans.wordpress.com)
- Morning Banana Split (pickfreshfoods.com)
- 25 Easy Breakfast Hacks That Will Make Your Morning Brighter (buzzfeed.com)
- Two Easy Breakfast Bakes (expertscolumn.com)
- Breakfast or Snack To Go: 5 Ingredients, 2 Minutes (eatplaymove.com)
- Hump Day Breakfast~ (fuzzandfluffyfresa.wordpress.com)
- My Easy Breakfast Ideas (fashiontrendsforever.wordpress.com)
- Fancy a little breakfast? (klfitzgib.wordpress.com)
Breakfast…everyone’s gripe. “I don’t have enough time.” “I’m just not hungry in the morning!” blah blah blah. Breakfast REALLY is the most important meal of the day. You wouldn’t drive your car on empty, so, why would you start your day without any fuel in your tank. Green smoothies, in my opinion, are one of the fastest, easiest, ways to pack a ton of nutrition into your day. On the contrary to popular belief, using the blender in the morning is not too time consuming.
I wake up around 4 am and have half a banana before my run and save the other half. When I come home and finish my workout, I prepare the smoothie before getting dressed for the day. I typically use 2 cups of spinach, 4 or 5 medium strawberries, 1/2 a banana, a quarter of an apple, 6 ounces of plain Greek yogurt, 1/2 a…
View original post 145 more words